Anything that starts with the words “no bake” you know it’s going to be a good recipe! These No Bake Low Carb Cookies are perfect to satisfy that after lunch or late-night sweet tooth and easy to make.
- 1 ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- 2 cups coconut flakes unsweetened
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, vanilla extract, melted butter, coconut flakes and cocoa powder. Stir until all ingredients are well combined.
- Scoop the batter onto your prepared baking sheet. Use the back of a spoon to gently shape each scoop into into a 3" cookie.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer.