These Easy Buffalo Chicken Meatballs are SO good! They’re loaded with spicy hot sauce, crumbled blue cheese crumbles and are full of flavor. Everyone will go crazy over this easy appetizer!
- 1 pound ground chicken
- ½ cup breadcrumbs seasoned
- 1 egg large
- 2 tbsp hot sauce Franks Red Hot
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles divided
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ cup hot sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
- blue cheese dressing for dipping
- green onions chopped
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, breadcrumbs, egg, 2 tbsp blue cheese crumbles, 2 tbsp hot sauce, pepper, and garlic powder. With a spoon or your hands, stir until well combined.
- Roll the mixture into 28 small meatballs.
- Place meatballs onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- To make the Buffalo sauce, add the 2 tbsp butter to a large pot over medium heat, and stir in hot sauce. Continue to heat for another 1-2 minutes. Turn the heat off.
- Add the cooked meatballs to the pot, and gently coat the meatballs.
- Top with remaining blue cheese crumbles and chopped green onions (optional). Use blue cheese dressing as a dipping sauce and serve with celery and carrot sticks. Enjoy!