These Crispy Air Fryer Potatoes make the perfect side dish for any meal. They are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. You will love how easy they are to make and the best part is you don’t even have to turn the oven on!
To make Crispy Air Fryer roasted potatoes, here’s what you’ll need:
- Potatoes – the best potatoes for roasting are Yukon Golds, red potatoes, and russet potatoes. But honestly, you can use ANY potatoes for roasting.
- Oil – I like to use extra virgin olive oil. But feel free to use which ever oil you prefer.
- Seasonings – in this recipe I’m using smoked paprika (I often use it with roasted potatoes), garlic powder, salt, and pepper. However, I like to change things up and sometimes use different seasonings to make different variations of the roasted potatoes – such as fajita seasoning, Italian seasoning or just simply salt and pepper.
How To Make Crispy Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
To peel or not to peel the potatoes? The choice is yours! I personally like rustic looking potatoes, so I usually leave the peel on.
If you’re using baby potatoes, then cut them in half and maybe even in quarters, depending on the size. Try to cut the potatoes similar in size to help them cook evenly.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with extra-virgin olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper (or any other seasonings that you’re using). Make sure that the potatoes are well coated in oil and seasonings.
- Place in the Air Fryer basket, and roast at 400 degrees F for 8-10 minutes. Remove the basket and shake the potatoes. Place the basket back in the sir fryer and cook for an additional 8-10 minutes or until fork-tender and crispy on the outside.
Serve warm & Enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- 1.5 lbs baby potatoes
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F
- Cut the potatoes trying to keep them a similar size to help them cook evenly.
- Add potatoes to a mixing bowl. Add olive oil, salt, garlic powder, paprika and pepper and toss to combine.
- Pour potatoes into the air fryer basket sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes. Remove basket and shake to make sure they crisp evenly. Place basket back in air fryer for an additional 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer, serve warm and enjoy!